The course is a blended mix of both practical and theory, during the course you will cover the following seven modules:
- Unit 201 Health and safety in building services engineering.
- Unit 301 Understand the fundamental principles and requirements of environmental technology systems
- Unit 302 Principles of electrical science
- Unit 303 Electrical installation: fault diagnosis and rectification.
- Unit 304 Electrical installation: Inspection and testing commissioning
- Unit 305 Electrical systems design
- Unit 308 Career awareness in building service engineering
All of the above modules will be carried out here at our purpose built dedicated training centre where we have various simulated training bays for you to carry out your practical assignments and our own computer suite linked to City and Guilds for you to take all of your online tests.
After successful completion of this course students need to gain employment or start working in the industry for themselves (if working for yourself you need to complete the 2391-52, 18th Edition and Part P, please see our gold installer course) and then complete the AM2 and NVQ level 3 before applying for their JIB Gold card.
Duration & Costs
This City and Guilds 2365 level 3 diploma is a seven week course, that can either be completed in 8 weeks full time or alternately spaced over around your work commitments the course costs £3000 including VAT Course and only requires a £100 deposit to secure your space.
The official book for the course is The City & Guilds Textbook: Book 2 Electrical Installations for the Level 3 Apprenticeship (5357), Level 3 Advanced Technical Diploma (8202) & Level 3 Diploma (2365)
Unit 625 of the 2365-03 qualification is an open-book assessment in which you are allowed the On-Site Guide