What do we offer?
The 2391 qualifications are recommended for students with some prior knowledge of electrical installation such as those who have completed the 2365 Diplomas (Level 2 & Level 3) and the 18th Edition (2382). However, for those new to the trade, we wholly recommend the Periodic Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations (2391-52) instead of this course, as it encompasses both new and existing electrical installations.
Our tutors will cover the numerous calculations and other theory required for the online exam. There will also be a closed-book photo task to test your ability at finding faults by inspection.
This course will cover the complete initial verification (inspection and testing) process, including certification, both on single-phase and three-phase new installations.
- Understand the requirements for initial verification of electrical installations
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking initial verification
- Understand the requirements for the initial inspection of an electrical installation
- Understand the requirements for testing electrical installations at initial verification
- Perform inspection and testing of electrical installations
Schedule & Duration
- 5 Days => Monday – Friday (9:00am – 4:30pm, breaks included)
Equipment & Facilities
We provide you with your own training bays & equipment (can bring your own tools & equipment if preferred, e.g. your own calibrated multifunction tester)
You will have access to:
✔ Kitchen facilities (fridge, microwave etc.)
✔ Free tea & coffee
✔ On-site vending machines
Moreover, we are located in CV7 9NH, just off the M6 motorway and close to several food places and hotels nearby.
Price includes VAT.
*To book any of our courses, all we require is a £100 deposit
The practical, written and online exams are open-book and the following books are required to be able to attend the course:
- IET Wiring Regulations 18th Edition +A2 (BS 7671:2022)
- On-Site Guide
- Guidance Note 3: Inspection & Testing, 9th Edition
If you would like to read more about the course, feel free to browse the readily available information provided on the City & Guilds website, more specifically the following: