This course is ideal for:
- ELECTRICIANS WHO FINISHED LEVEL 2, LEVEL 3 & 18TH EDITION AND WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROFESIONALLY INSPECT EXISTING ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS
What do we offer?
The 2391 qualifications are recommended for students with some prior knowledge of electrical installation such as those who have completed the 2365 Diplomas (Level 2 & Level 3) and the 18th Edition (2382). However, for those new to the trade, we wholly recommend the Periodic Inspection & Testing of Electrical Installations (2391-52) instead of this course, as it encompasses both new and existing electrical installations.
Our tutors will cover the numerous calculations and other theory required for the online exam. There will also be a closed-book photo task to test your ability at finding faults by inspection.
This course will cover the complete initial verification (inspection and testing) process, including certification, both on single-phase and three-phase existing installations. On this course, you will learn how to inspect and test existing installations, including fault-finding, fault codes and how to fill in the Condition Report and attached schedules.
- Understand the requirements for periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations
- Understand safety management procedures when undertaking periodic inspection and testing
- Understand the requirements for the periodic inspection of an electrical installation
- Understand the requirements for testing electrical installation during periodic inspection and testing
- Perform periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations
Schedule & Duration
- 5 Days => Monday – Friday (9:00am – 4:30pm, breaks included)
Equipment & Facilities
We provide you with your own training bays & equipment (can bring your own tools & equipment if preferred, e.g. your own calibrated multifunction tester)
You will have access to:
✔ Kitchen facilities (fridge, microwave etc.)
✔ Free tea & coffee
✔ On-site vending machines
Moreover, we are located in CV7 9NH, just off the M6 motorway and close to several food places and hotels nearby.
Price includes VAT.
*To book any of our courses, all we require is a £100 deposit
The practical, written and online exams are open-book and the following books are required to be able to attend the course:
If you would like to read more about the course, feel free to browse the readily available information provided on the City & Guilds website, more specifically the following: