This Plastering Course attracts
- People who need to know how suitable a plastering career is for them with the appropriate training.
- Smaller tradesmen looking to save plastering costs and become multi skilled.
- Home renovators.
- People who want to ensure the plastering work is started and finished correctly without paying a significant amount of money to plastering tradesmen.
- Knowing plastering tools and learn how to use them correctly
- Learn how to cut and fix plasterboards
- Learn how to render a wall
- Learn how to apply sand and cement undercoats
- Learn how to Dot & Dab walls with plasterboards
- Learn how to mix plaster and at what ratios
- Learn how to plaster to a smooth plaster finish
- Learn how to plaster ceilings to a smooth plaster finish
- Learn how to repair holes and channels in walls and ceilings
Reserve your place
Mon to Fri course – 5 Days – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sat and Sun course – 2 weekends – 8:30am to 5:30pm
Following your training, to have access and work on a building site you will need a CSCS card. To obtain a CSCS card you must pass the Health & Safety CSCS test.
Check out our CSCS card training and see the Health and safety training we are offering
Outcome of the Plastering Training
At the end of your training you will receive a course certificate of competence from our approved training centre, along with a picture portfolio to show what you have completed.
However, as training providers- the most important thing for us is that by the end of the course we are going to build your confidence and skill sets by starting your own plastering work or any other DIY projects. Within the course you will learn to be as quick and accurate as an experienced plasterer, however this develops more significantly with practice.
In this course, besides the fact that you will learn how to plaster effectively, you will be able to choose if you want to continue to a career by finding a job in the plastering trade or even by creating your own business.