This Tiling Course attracts
This intensive course is for people who want to have a taste of a career or who want to maintain their own tiling and any other DIY projects. This program essentially prepares you for any domestic job ahead of you.
Tiling Course Content
- Knowing tiling tools and learn how to use them correctly
- How to mix adhesives and grouts and at what ratios
- Different tiling patterns to achieve different finishes
- Setting out your levels
- Planning out your tiling project
- How to tile floors and walls
- How to cut tiles using tile slices and wet cutters
- Grouting walls
- Cut and fix tile corner beads
- Price a tiling job correctly
Outcome of the Tiling Training
At the end of your tiling training you will receive an tiling course certificate of competence from our approved training center along with a picture portfolio to show what you have completed from Monday – Friday.
However, as training providers the most important thing for us is that by the end of the course we are going to build your confidence starting doing your own tiling work or any other DIY Tiling projects.
You will learn how to tile floors and walls or to design difficult tiling work. When the tiling course is completed, you have been trained to all of the basic tiling skills.
Reserve your place'>
Reserve your place
Mon to Fri course – 5 Days – 9:00am to 4:30pm
Sat and Sun course – 2 weekends – 8:30am to 5:30pm
Following your tiling training, to have access and work on a building site you will need a CSCS card. To obtain a CSCS card you must pass the Health & Safety CSCS test.
Check out our CSCS card training and see the Health and safety training we are offering!