During this course you will cover all of the following modules:-
- Unit 201 – Health safety and welfare in construction
- Unit 202 – Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Unit 231 – Preparing backgrounds for tiling
- Unit 232 – Forming sand and cement screeds
- Unit 233 – Tiling wall surfaces
- Unit 234 – Tiling floor surfaces
This course can be taken full time in 8 solid week of training (please note you will be expected to also complete your portfolio in the evenings and weekends in order to meet the city and guilds guided learning hours for this qualification. On this course we have a maximum of 8 students at a time so that each student gets enough guidance and tuition from our tutors and passes the course with all of the required knowledge and understanding it also allows students to ask questions and get plenty of one to one instruction.
The City and Guilds 6710-23 Level 2 Diploma in wall and floor tiling course costs £2995.00 including VAT, and can either be paid in full or interest free instalments during the duration of the course. If you have any questions or would like to come and visit our facilities and speak to existing students and our instructors please email or call and speak to one of our friendly team. If you are not sure whether tiling is for you why not take our one week intensive carpentry courses first and see if it’s the trade for you first.