Taking this course will provide you with a varied range of skills and knowledge enabling you once completed to either gain employment or start your own domestic plumbing business. In order to complete and gain this qualification you need to pass all of the following modules:-
- Unit 201/501 – Health & Safety in building services engineering
- Unit 202/502 – Electrical principals and processes for building service engineering
- Unit 203 – Scientific principles for domestic, industrial and commercial plumbing
- Unit 204/504 – Common plumbing processes
- Unit 205/505 – Cold water systems
- Unit 206/506 – Domestic hot water systems
- Unit 207 – Sanitation
- Unit 208 – Central heating systems
- Unit 209 – Drainage systems
- Unit 210 – Understanding how to communicate with others within building services engineering
This course can be taken full time in 8 solid week of training (please note you will be expected to also complete your portfolio in the evenings and weekends in order to meet the city and guilds guided learning hours for this qualification. On this course we have a maximum of 8 students at a time so that each student gets enough guidance and tuition from our tutors and passes the course with all of the required knowledge and understanding it also allows students to ask questions and get plenty of one to one instruction.
The 2365-02 course costs £2995.00 including VAT, and can either be paid in full or interest free instalments during the duration of the course. If you have any questions or would like to come and visit our facilities and speak tp existing students and our instructors please email or call and speak to one of our friendly team. If you are not sure whether plumbing is for you why not take our one week intensive plumbing course first and see if it’s the trade for you.